I was a teaching assistant for
- MATH 394 (Winter 2021, UW): Probability I.
- STAT 516 (Autumn 2020, UW): Stochastic Modeling.
- STAT 538 (Winter 2019 & Winter 2020, UW): Statistical Learning: Modeling, Prediction, and Computing.
- STAT 311 (Autumn 2017 & Winter 2018 & Spring 2018, UW): Elements of Statistical Methods.
- STAT 581-583 (Autumn 2017 & Winter 2018 & Spring 2018, UW): Advanced Theory of Statistical Inference.
- CSE 546 (Autumn 2017, UW): Machine Learning.
- STAT 538 (Winter 2018, UW): Statistical Learning: Modeling, Prediction, and Computing.
- STAT 516 (Autumn 2018, UW): Stochastic Modeling.
- CSE 517 (Winter 2019, UW): Natural Language Processing.
- MATH 516 (Spring 2019, UW): Convex Analysis and Nonsmooth Optimization.
- MATH 581-583 C (Autumn 2019 & Winter 2020 & Spring 2020, UW): Optimal Transport.
- MATH 581 E (Autumn 2019, UW): High Dimensional Probability and Statistical Learning.
- Guitar: I played guitar and bass in a band at Tsinghua University.
- Volleyball: I was the captain of the volleyball team in the math department at Tsinghua University.